We develop the skills
to unlock careers.
Who should apply?
- Are university degree qualified or are currently studying any of the following disciplines: civil engineering, construction management, project management, occupational health & safety, spatial science (surveying) or geotechnical engineering, environmental & sustainability, finance and commercial or a related degree
- Work well in teams
- Want to develop themselves
- Love hands on work
- Have a genuine passion for the construction industry
- Have the confidence to drive their own success and shape their own career path
- Have a strong work ethic and an understanding that you will get out what you put in
- Love working at the coal face of projects where things happen, and decisions are made
- Have a desire to prove themselves and want to grow within the business
Did you know we also have an undergraduate internship program available?
Essentially you will be attached to a program team and work on real engineering tasks as closely matched to your course of study as is practical for Winslow. Upon completion of your internship, in addition to gaining the required placement hours required for completion of your course, you will also be considered for employment in our graduate program.
When to apply
We operate a busy business with multiple worksites and opportunities to be part of the team.
Therefore, we recruit all year round for our Graduate and Undergraduate positions.
All applications MUST be received through our website via the Graduate page.